Lucky Man Presents
MC50 presents KICK OUT THE JAMS - The 50th Anniversary Tour
MC50 - Wayne Kramer Super Fan Pre-Show Experience***
package includes the following
- One (1) general admission floor ticket
- Join Wayne Kramer for a no-holds-barred conversation before the show (no topic off limits) including an exclusive look into Wayne's personal guitar collection
- Personal photo with Wayne Kramer
- One (1) first edition autographed copy of the upcoming memoir, "The Hard Stuff: Dope, Crime, The MC5, & My Life Of Impossibilities” (Da Capo Press)
- One (1) limited-edition 18”x24” custom tour poster designed by renowned artist Chuck Sperry
- One (1) custom Kick Out the Jams anniversary tour merchandise gift bag
- Early entry into the venue
- On-site experience host
THIS SHOW IS GENERAL ADMISSION. NO SEATS ON THE MAIN FLOOR. STANDING ROOM ONLY. LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE IN BALCONY.
NO REFUNDS/ EXCHANGES UNLESS HEADLINER CANCELS.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE SUBJECT TO SERVICE FEES.
PARKING IN THE MARQUEE LOTS IS AN ADDITIONAL $10.00 PER SPACE USED. CASH ONLY AND PAID TO THE PARKING ATTENDANTS NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
***Pre-Show Experience Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, and should not be purchased through third-party sellers. Purchasers found reselling packages will have their orders cancelled, in accordance to our purchase policy. To redeem all elements of your Fan Experience package you must present your receipt, picture ID, and credit card at check-in. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. * Name changes will only be issued at the sole discretion of CID Entertainment. CID Entertainment reserves the right to cancel your package for any reason.
You will receive an email approximately one week prior to the event with instructions on how to redeem all elements of your Experience Package.
MC5 founder Wayne Kramer celebrates the 50th anniversary of KICK OUT THE JAMS around the world in 2018 with very special guests.
"I've spent the last 50 years of my life playing the music of MC5. When I started, I didn't even have a driver's license. But what I did have was an electric guitar, and friends who saw the world the same way I did. We would meet in the basement of my house in Detroit to play. We created this music together.
The MC5's music is among the most memorable work I've ever done, and I've done a lot. Playing the album 'Kick Out The Jams' - live from top to bottom in 2018 - is as exciting a project as I could have imagined. And, the fact that this album has meant so much to so many over these decades and continents matters a great deal to me.
So, I welcome all from across the world, of every age, color, species, gender, and politics, to enjoy hearing it played as intended." -Wayne Kramer